There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Boy , your an alien .
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
How can someone be so natural yet seductive at the same time ? o-o" Okay , that sounded kind of , WEIRD . LOL . Yeah haha , Im so relatively bored . I have no idea what to post for now . Maybe I'll update this post in the afternoon . K bai . I shall now go and enjoy my computer time ( like forever . ) LOL . BAI ! ~