There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
-
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
I see that you guys love to leave me hanging , especially waiting . If you dont wanna go recess with me , at least just tell me can . I can always go alone , like always . But seriously , why do you expect me to wait for you and then suddenly tell me you're going with someone else . What ? Im a toy ? Or some kind of dog which you can command around ? Im sick and tired of your attitudes . I was nice enough to say you were great friends in my life . But , why do you keep turning your back ? Yeah , Im not as nice as other girls . I dont know how to treat friends . But how would I know how to treat friends well if you dont wanna even be my friend in the first place ? What ? Im not born with special talents of being an extraordinary friend . Im too human . A typical one . But why do you all seem to expect better of me than the rest ? Im not targeting anyone in this post , just sayin' . Since Sec 2's coming to an end , please , for goodness sake , stop it . Its annoying . Or by far more than annoying . Yeah , you can always come around saying sorry . And I always seem to accept it . But realise something ? The cycle just keeps repeating . Why ? You never seem to learn . And I never seem to push you away . Im useless , helpless , retarded , screwed up . I know . I always thought having a broken family was the worst thing I can get . Its okay . Im fine with it . Just . Stay away from me if you dont appreciate me , okay ? ._.