There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Why is he just so god-damned perfect.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Oh Jonghyun ._. - fantasize - Manz , why is he so cute ): . I wish I knew him in real life omgomgomgomgomgomgomg . - zi high - . Bleh . I need more Jonghyun merchandise ! So must buy for me k ! >:] . Hehhhhhhhhh . Today got what to post leh ? [ have you realised SHINee brightened my life ? God , I love you so much . I couldnt have friends but you created SHINee for me ! HAH ! Such precious love - heart heart - ]
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . 3/4 of the class ponned the stupid Chinese talk thing today :o . Our class is like WTF-LY awesome . And I mean WTF-LY . LOL . Hahaha . I mean , who will want to go ): Its like so annoying . But I really had headache so its not really pon .. Right ? :o . Besides , I have tons of homework to catch up on . If I dont do , that toad will come after me ! D: . I rather Minho the toad come than him ): . Omg you know what ? Jonghyun is just so awesome la ! Cant stop thinking bout' SHINee . :o . They are like my motivation to do well in exams now so that I can get more stuff with them ! :o . OMG . I better do well ! Gambate neh Jor ! :D