There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Time sure flies fast ..
Monday, September 26, 2011
SHINee world .. Its as if everything happened yesterday . TaeMin's awesome blowkiss , JongHyun's awesome smile , Onew's awesome Onew Condition , Key's beautiful voice , Minho's dazzling wink . My gosh . How time flies . :o Everything is still so vivid in my mind . How I love this awesome Kpop group like ttmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . :D Can't wait for their next concert ! :D They would come back , right ? They promised on the concert day itself ! D: . Haha , but I know this concert has became a wonderful memory of mine . One that will live with me for a lifetime .. Such feeling . Wow . :o .
Anyways , EOY paper 1s today . I screwed up the Chinese one , like totally . Ttm ! LIKE TTM . I didnt know what to write and seriously I had no time . So I had to crap the whole way true , hurriedly . D: Oh noh ): . If I fail my Chinese Im gonna become a normal-chinese student . AH D: . Is this the reality you guys wanted !? D:
LOL k . I shouldnt take that line from JJong oppa :o . I shall now go and watch SHINee's YunHanam . :D Omg they are so freaking cute and sweet ! Especially that roller coaster episode . Epic faces :D Haha , we shawols are made crazy because of SHINee . Okay bye . :p