There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Still Obsessed .
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Hello peeps :D Yeah okay so I said I wanted to audition right ? Yeah I did xP . Eventually well , close friends influence and everything . So far , I guess the experience was awesome ba , just awaiting their reply now . Hmmm . I dont know how I will eventually react when I get their reply o-o" Will it be tears of joy or sorrow . Heh , idk :p . But seriously , I dont really care what people might think about me and if they'd try to stop me from auditioning , I would be so totally ' Go away . ' I mean like . Its kinda like MY LIFE and hello ! I decide what I wanna be , not you !
I guess Im one step closer eh ? :x . Im kinda afraid though . But the recording I did was kinda like the best I've ever recorded . Motivation and confidence I guess ? ' Jojo , suppeun eumaki hurreul ddae , meoul sengakae-eh-eh-eh ! ' Im surprised at how I could actually memorize those Korean lyrics so easily ? God's gift perhaps ? Isn't God just so awesome ? Holding your hand , and guiding you as to where you should go next and everything . Yeah I understand that sometimes , you just have to make up your own mind , but behind every choice that is given , there is a reason . Right ? o-o"
Well , if I ever get in the auditions , the first thing I'll do is like just totally Thank God for everything lor . Without Him , I doubt I would even be here telling you about SM Entertainment and everything . Hmmm . Well , I dont really know what else to post except for . ' Hope everything goes well ! '
OH AND YEAH . My mum bought me a SHINee wallet ! Im a super happy SHINee obsessed freak now . :D