There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Stare at him and die .
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Its like OMG WTF . Puppy eyes + Perfect smile . Gosh ! SHINee guys are like super . SUPER . Awesome ! ^^ . In fact , I think they motivated me to study harder so I can get rewards like eh , merchandise ? HEH LOL . :x . I actually studied for tests ! Its like a miracle k ! ㅜㅜ . I think Im like gonna die from the stress of exams ! D: Super duper scared . Like totally ! What if I dont even stand the chance to get into Art or Music or LOL . kay whatever . I can always go for 7 sub but NO ! That means my merchandises are POOF ! D: . Thats sad right ? I know .
Oh well , today the ceiling thing happened again . Prior to the previous one .. The same thing happened . 3 door slams , something enter , strong gush of wind , black object . For half of the History lesson , it was so chilly . Until it left . Then the temperature resumed .. Creepy eh ? But I wont go into detail what CK and I saw . Dont wanna freak you guys out . Heh :D . I know there are people out there who saw it too right ? Or is it just like 3 people in our class ? o-o" . But whether its a good thing or a bad thing , I dont know . All I know is , why is the ' force ' getting stronger each time ? The ceiling one today wasnt as serious but all the cold air , the curtain .. What ? Is this some kind of a .. JOKE ? Nope , its real peeps . But come'on if its something bad I bet it would have happened to us right ? - tries to cheer myself up - K whatever , Im a happy girl when SHINee's still there :D . But I really wonder , what really was that black shadow .. An illusion , or .. Something none of us would expect ..?