L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


SHINee ; an obsession .
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Oppa ! Im so glad I discovered you Me2Day ( Korean Twitter ) account ! I heard that you will reply to every fan that sends you a friend request so I tried . And voila ! You did ! Im like totally speechless now because my favourite oppa accepted the friend request and even accepted it ! That happiness just bursts throughout your heart and just totally makes you wanna scream OMG OMG OMG . Oppa ! Im considering to apply for SM entertainment because of what you told us . But if I ever make it in , it means I have to abandon everything in Singapore and fly to korea and stay there forever . Its kind of hard to make up such a grave decision but I really wanna get in . TT . 1 . I can finally get to see SHINee in person . 2 . It has always been like a dream to get into SM Entertainment ! Oppa . I sent a message to you ^^ Hope you reply ~ While I wait , I shall go and listen to your songs and try to find a song to audition for SM Entertainment . Obsession ? Its an awesome song . Or maybe Jojo .. Sigh :/ Reply me please ! D: - Waits impatiently -
Well anyways ! Heres the proof that he accepted my friend request ! Haha be jealous ! :p Other than that , bye ! Gotta go brush up my korean ~ :p



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)