L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Ring ding dong , ring ding dong . xD
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Hmm . If I didnt remember it wrongly , this photo was taken at .. M! Countdown when they won using the song ' Ring Ding Dong ' ? :D . I miss Jonghyun's blonde hair like alot alot alot . ): . His current hair so dulllllllllllllllllllllll . But its okay , so long as they songs continue to be so awesome , who cares ? xD Ring ding dong is kinda like my favourite song , cos' the rhythm and everything is so cool . The lyrics too ! Its about a girl , which they call ' Butterfly ' , and butterfly dont wanna talk to them . So Lucifer is like a continuation of this song . Cos' the first few lines of the chorus is like ( I cant remember the actual lines but its something like this ) : If you tie me down and trap me , then the love is also tied down , the future is also tied down , and it cant grow anymore . Heh , so cool right ? I love their lyrics to every song . - fangirl mode -

Gah , how I hate Sundays . It totally spoils my mood . Because ? There's school tmr . ): . And its EOY paper 1 tmr ! Gahhhhhhhhhhh ! D: Okay Im not scared of it or anything but Im just gonna panic like everyone just in case it comes out with a topic I seriously dont know how to do . Im more afraid of the situational writing actually . For both languages .. Proposal is like , I might not be able to elaborate .. Then Chinese its like . I might forget the format and stuff . ): Oh God , save me ! D: For now , I shall go watch YunHanam :D kthxbai ~



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)