There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
One in a million .
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
His smile , is one that is ' poisonous ' . Its one in a million . And thats why , hes just awesome :D Plain awesome . No other words to describe xD . Heehee . I should stop posting about him but you see , you cant stop me from being obsessed with SHINee especially with Taemin , Jonghyun and key .. Do you know who is who ? LOL . Okay next post I shall post which guy is which guy xD . Oh well , SHINee obsession ftw !
Kay generally school today totally SUCKED . Knn , mood kena ruin by some pathetic people . Like wtf , whats their problem . -'- . People help with the class outing only need to give that look and start scolding meh ? I plan chalet + bbq how many times more than you eh ? You can go eat shit while I go plan perfectly for the class la hor , bitch -'- . Haven't even hear my idea ask me stfu . Wtf , no wonder all the class comm is like so fxcked up la ! Brainwash only , but its okay . Continue doing that and I'll see how you fail . I promised you right , if you spend less than $10 per person for chalet , bbq + every single meal during the chalet season , I go jump down the building . Yeah . Sure . Sure I wont jump , $7 go to chalet . $3 for all the food ? You can just dream on and continue living in your own world , dumb .
Like seriously , estimation would tell you bbq each person would need at least $5 . No matter you cater the food , or you buy from super market , the consequence is still the same . Might as well save trouble and cater ? Pfft , its okay . They can go buy their own food . While me and some other people cater . We shall be those of higher class than them C: . I sound so bitchy . Maybe I am a bitch . LOL . Pfft , but even if Im a bitch , I swear Im better than that bitch around here . Anyone heard of her name ? Thats right , but keep it to yourself . Cos' before you know it , shes gonna start bitching about you .