L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Noona Nomu Yeppeo ~
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
If this was the design of my Iphone 4 Cover I'd perhaps just melt staring at it . Omg , all the cute people smiling :D I miss Jonghyun's blonde hair ~ He looks so much better in Ring Ding Dong compared to Lucifer lol . :x Oops ~ Kay I shall not say that because hes awesome anyways :x . Taemin ! So cute :D OH KEY AND ONEW TOO . And Minho . GAH . They are just so fascinating :x

LOL . Okay so the back-to-school life is just . Weird luh . Amazingly . I MEAN AMAZINGLY . I got 24/40 for ACC without studying ! :o . I was like - o.o - Like totally manzxc ! Sighs , exams' just round the corners . I doubt I'll ever make it since my math is like (N) ttm . I need math tuition LOL . But Im always just so lazehhhhhhhhhhhh . - slack mode - Guess I need to stop slacking and start working ): Life is just so hard . Tsk . Had math test today too . I think its okay .. I guess ! Luckily I did the math homework as a form of revision . Even though I didnt study , the work was like totally helpful ! :D Thank God ! (:

Chinese remedial was like totally awesomezxc . Sneaked bubbletea in and bought chips . Kekeke . Guo lao shi didnt notice at all , but well ~ Thank God I sit at the back , muahahah . Such a nice place to sneak and eat and use phone , lololol . But Im not so evil . Its just that during remedial its kinda slack ~ :x I guess ? Heh . They were having dictation while I got asked to do comprehension -.-" . Worse right ? ): LIFE SUCKS ! D:



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)