L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Never knew what It feels like to be loved .
Thursday, September 1, 2011
" Love ; is about finding the right person but creating a relationship is not about how much love you had in the beginning , but how much love you build till the end "

Unless you know me since my Primary school years , you would have believed I had never gotten into a relationship . GOTCHA :p . I did , once . Until we split up cos' of the mess up of lifes , haha . Doesnt hurt much anymore , since we were all so young back then . (: But its still cute when I look back :3 . I miss those times , but I know it isnt what we , teenagers call ' love ' . :3 I've matured . -proud of myself-

Well yeah , so there was teachers' day celebration today . Quite fun I guess , especially the Whacko session ! Mr Neo ( aka toad ) is a complete joke ! Haha , they wanted to use facebook names but wth , I would be called ' NOMNOMNOM ' . Whoever calls me would sound like cookie monster haha ! But my reaction super slow . So yeah . Call me alr I still must like ' HUH HUH ' Then call the first person I see when I look up C: So whoever sit infront of me , damn suay ~

Then after that ate donuts . I took one , the strawberry one . Wanted to have second serving but since the class is so excited with the donuts , I just let them have it instead (: I so wanted to eat the chocolate one ): Oh well , its okay . I can always go down and buy another one . But Im never gonna buy 4 boxes again unless Im told to . Taking them and bringing them all the way to school can kill . Makes my back ache ._. . No , Im not old . Pfft ! You guys should know the reason why (;

Heh . Im pretty much disturbed at my back , pfft . This is one of those times I actually wish the checkup dates were nearer so I could actually see if it got worser . On the other hand , I wish it would never come . I dont wanna know wth happened and wth will happen to me . Bleh . Destiny .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)