L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


사랑해오..
Friday, September 30, 2011
Who says TaeMin isn't cute !? Haha some random host just went to touch his hair and he did this expression . Well obviously he didnt say that phrase but well , its the only picture I could find with him in this expression ! So whatever ! TaeMin fighting ! :D . Jonghyun too ! :D Aiya whatever , SHINee fightinggggggggggggg ! 사랑해오, 샤이니 ! It means saranghaeyo , SHINee ! Yeah , my korean has officially improved . C: I like how I can read and write korean now , its so cool :D Helps alot alot alot alot alot .

Haha today's Chinese lesson was really epic :x . I was doing Math the whole time cos' somehow I just have this ' feel-like-doing-math ' feeling . Bleh . Anyways , reminisced all the times where I remember I used to listen to MayDay alot thanks to my mum cos' shes like a totally fangirl over them .. - stares at mum - Shes like what ? 35 already ? Same age as them still fangirl . MY GOSH . Oh kay , back to Chinese lesson . Guo Lao Shi was like : Do you know what is Daijoubu ? And I was like OMGOMGOMG I KNOW . HAH I KNOW . I was like so excited . LOL . Thanks to awesome animes and awesome SHINee , I now know a little Jap and much more Korean . Muahahahah . I sound like some szb .

OH . YEAH . That reminds me . When I got onto the train to school this morning , this guy from idk what secondary school suddenly start giggling to himself in a relatively high voice . And I was like o_o" . Then he started to talk about weird stuff to himself and started doing actions o-o" I wonder whats with him but bleh , when it was Tanah Merah I just chiong out of the train , LOL . Creepy shiit . Manzx , I was so looking forward to Math today cos' I wanted to know test results . Then Mr Neo haven't mark finish . T.T I really hope term 4 results can pull me back up ! 42/100 for math is like . OMG . But I know the first term 4 test totally pulled me up so I was seriously happy .. Now Im just worried . WORRIED . About my EOY paper . Let's just hope I dont screw up .. Manxz , its so difficult to cope with Math . I rather take Music as a subject now than Math . LIKE SERIOUSLY .

Okay . I dont have anything to post liao . Unless you want me to keep crapping about SHINee which can take forever , so yeah . kthxbai !



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)