L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


-
Sunday, September 25, 2011
This message is for certain purposes

1. Because of some reasons , the cbox is being spammed . So please forgive me if you tend to lag at this blog while the cbox is loading .

2. I dont care if you are a blogwalker or not , I will just reply you because I think its nice to reply to someone . Even if it is computerised . No . Im not an idiot . This is just so that those real blogwalkers who arent computerised can receive a reply .

3. It doesnt really matter if you wanna just keep insulting me , but leave others alone . Because all you wanna target is just me right ?

4. If you have the guts to insult me , use your real name . Unless your too ashamed to even reveal who you are .

5. I think whatever I post is up to myself , so unless it offended you in any way , shut up and enjoy reading it .

6. The exit button on your browser is there for a reason . If you dont like my blog , you can always click it . I will not hold on to you .

7. I dont know who you guys are , and what your motives in insulting me is . But I just hope that one day you just come to realise how foolish you are and stop doing it .

8. I admit I just totally detest insults . And I admit I break down whenever I see them targetted to me . And I admit that sometimes things just gets so much out of hand that I dont know what to do . But thats only because I am way too gullible to trust friends so much . But the thing is , why are you taking advantage of me ?

9. I know there are many people out there that detests me . But this , is my blog . And you , are going too far .

Nuff' said . Goodbye .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)