There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
You cant touch something without it touching you back :p
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
I shall not continue naming the ridiculous , foolish people who ruin others' life . (: For now , let's just focus on other stuff .. Like maybe , THE SUN , THE CLOUDS , or the BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW . K Im being stupid . No , Im not . Im just scared . That one day I would just die from the pain of my back . Im afraid , really , I am . I have completely no idea why its starting to hurt so much these days . Did it get worse or something ? Im so scared ! What if something just happens .. Like . Okay lets just side-track so I wouldnt think so much into it . But before I do , IT HURTS LIKE HELL I SWEAR .
Yeah okay . So today was a complete bore . ESPECIALLY P.E. God damn curved back . Why am I back to this topic ? Pfft . I need to learn the proper way to side-track . Okay lets go to the topic of . UH . Teachers day ! (:
Yeah so I went to J-Co to get the donuts for tmr . ( I also dunno why I got appointed when Im not even in the comm and they seem to hate me so much , but maybe they just thought I was easy to take advantage of , but whatever . ) I hope I didnt get flavours people hate or else I think they are gonna hate me more than they hate the donuts . ._. But whatever , IT COST A BOMB . $42 flew . Like wth . They just so last minute ' HAI JOR . Can buy donut ? ' And Im like , as you know , Idk how to reject ppl one ._. So eventually I had to go buy it , ._. damn it . Pfft .
So yeah . Im kinda lazy to blog now , need to find people to help me carry the donuts up to class . WALAO CRAZY LA . I this weak girl how carry , wtf . K . Im gone . Dont miss me . (: