L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Why judge me when you dont even know me ?
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Just who do you think you are , leaving scars all around , collecting your ' perfect ' jar of hearts and tearing those beautiful loves apart ? If you wanna leave , just leave . Cos' your presence still lingers here and it tears me apart . Yes , we have so many shared memories . But have you heard of replacement ? If you can have someone in place of me , then so can I . I dont need you anymore . Go and tell your friends how much your enjoying life right now , without me there anymore . Im totally fine with it .

No . Im not emo . Im just stating facts , aint I ? Besides , what I do is what you cannot stop me from doing . Just like how I like injuring myself with penknifes (: . At least the feeling of hurt on my arm is better than the feeling of hurt you left in my heart . Two words , life sucks . Maybe its just my life . But whatever , cos' I believe God has a reason for everything He does to me . So I dont blame anyone (: There's will be a rainbow at the end of every storm , right ? I guess :/

And for those of you out there who thinks Im caught in a broken relationship , yeah I am . But not in a boy-girl one . But some other stupid friendship problems I always have to face . Yeah I admit , I cant make friends . But thats only because you guys dont even bother giving me a chance to be your friend . If you ask me , I think Im better than a ' bitch ' or ' backstabber ' or whatever you call me ._. . Why do you people always judge me before you even know me ? The feeling of that kills . I swear it does .




FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)