There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Take me away , as far as possible .
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Not really in the mood to blog so I shall just blog some retarded really short post . ._. Pardon me for this mood swing . NO ITS NOT PMS . And Im not emo . Just shut up and read this stupid post ._.
Yeah . So its Tuesday and that means , there's school tmr . FML . Have to survive their stupid glares and stares and insults again . Well at least there isn't DnT tmr , or I swear I would seriously go bang my head on the wall . Damnit .
But seriously , the time table for tmr is screwed . TTM . Math to ACC to recess ( not so bad , just feel lonely at times . AT TIMES . :/ ) to double science to pe to music to english . Freaking screwed timetable . Should just kill myself ._. Im super bored of school . Wish I could get out of it . Everyone's looking forward to the long-awaited-prom which is in 2years . Me ? Im not really exactly . I doubt anyone would ever ask me to the prom . So I should just know my status and stop dreaming . K . Im seriously not in the mood to blog . Maybe someone will come cheer me up soon . GAH I NEED TO STOP DREAMING AND GET BACK TO REALITY WHERE NOBODY CARES .