There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Why does your words still hurt ?
Thursday, August 4, 2011
I thought I've let everything go . But I realised its something almost impossible to do . LOL . Life sucks to be me . But well , you never know what it feels like . So I cant even tell you . All I know is , your life is 100% better than mine . Yeap . Much better . I can see the happiness in your eyes . (: . Its okay . Im fine . I just need time . People say time will heal right ? Or will it not . Oh well , seeing is believing . Until I see the difference , Im not gonna trust this line .
Yeah haters . You say Im lying ? Why dont you experience my life . Fuuckers . Everyone can fake a smile . But tears are something that cannot be faked . Yeah . I know , I can fake my cries . But tell me who the fuuck would . To what ? Gain sympathy ? LOL . If I wanted that , I would have just cried right in front of her , dumbass . Respect other's privacy can . People want cry also cannot let them have peace . Wtf you want .
And backstabbers , yeah . Go tell her everything about me that isnt true . Go on . I know everything you all have said . Everything (: . PFFT . Forgot about my mind reading ? LOL . Epic failures -.- . Yeah go on . Im just gonna keep faking that smile of mine and make you get just what you deserve (:
No . Im not sarcastic . I hate backstabbers the most . I should stop being so naive -.- . Backstabbers . Fuucking backstabbers . -'- . Go to hell lah . DOG . -'- .
I really wanna let you go . But there's something about you that makes me keep turning back . This feeling sucks .