There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Somebody come cheer me up , please ?
Monday, August 29, 2011
I just want someone to come and rescue me from life , fear memories and everything . Take me away , and cheer me up , back to the Jordyn you and I once knew .
" Its okay , its alright . " Is that what you expect me to say ? Sometimes I wish I could just grab someone and just RANT AT THEIR FACE BECOS' IT FEELS SO DE-STRESSING . Or I could just turn to any object I see [ except my phone , DUH ] and just throw it onto the ground . But I would seem like some crazy bitch so I shall just try and relax . TRY . If your that someone who can stand people ranting and hitting and just being a total bitch in front of you , give me a call and ask me out k . I would appreciate it so much . Really .
Like wtfahgbkjdhgoiwjtghkjnwrjth , why is my life so screwed up ? Instead of making matters worse , why wont anybody come cheer me up ? I have feelings too ya' know . Like seriously . Yeah Im smiling , inside ? I FEEL LIKE LITERALLY TAKING THE KNIFE AND KILL MYSELF LUH . At least when we were still so young and innocent , I had a reason to go to school . NOW ? I wish I could just get out so I dont have to see those stupid two-faced and horrible people out to ruin my life . Like wtfzfvnkjsg , if you hate me so much just dont interfere with my life luh ! Its not like I interfere with yours or something right !? WTF IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU PEOPLE SIA ? Who the hell you think you are !?
Whatever goes wrong , I have to take the blame . But seriously , look at the problem first !? Projects , I do . Whatever thing that has to be done , I have to solo becos' you all cant be bothered to . HEY COME ON . Other groups have 5 people on their team . And Im the only one solo-ing for our group . OF COS' OUR SCORE LOWER RIGHT , COMMON SENSE ? Its just some stupid minor matter and you all have to start insulting and everything . Then why dont you all be the one doing those jobs and I slack instead ? You think its so easy to make a fully-animated video by myself ? Then you do it and show me what you've got luh ! You think you guys are kings and queens and Im your maid !? LIKE ASDFGHJKL . Get a life !
Im sick of this . Just because you guys judge me in a different way doesnt mean you can treat me in this manner too . How bout I treat you that way instead ? Its good enough I dont complain and scold you straight in the face . But Im just like screaming to vent my anger , how does that make me a bitch !? If you guys have so much to complain , THEN DO THE DnT PROJECT YOURSELF LUH . One day , when Im brave enough , I so seriously would just go into your faces and give you guys a slap .
Life sucks . Totally . Nobody cares about you , except yourselves . Yeah . When you guys are upset over stuffs , you have such nice friends to care and cheer you up . Me ? All I can do is watch and fake those stupid smiles making you think Im fine when Im not . Stop ruining my life can ? Its ruined enough to be insulted every day of your life . Stop it . Please ?