There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
You say , she say , they say .
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
You said things about me . Things I never knew you would . But now I know . You didnt trust me at all . Yes , I still read your blog . Problem ? No . I just cant help it . No , I dont stalk you . But I knew you would update your blog . Its okay . Now I know what you really feel about me . Its okay . Just listen to her . Shes right . Everything she complained to you about me . So right . So right that you can just forget about the truth I held . Its okay . Go on . I dont care anymore . Like I said , I dont know how to feel .
So she said . She said she never did say those things to me . She said I lied . She told you I lied . Yeah . How fake . Lies . Why would I ever lie why I hate liars so much . Liars are pathetic . They are so ashamed to be known by the truth . Its okay . I know Im not one . I knew one day you would turn out like them anyway . Since you could just decide to ditch me . Even after you promised you wouldnt . Its okay . Its just another heartbreak . That you never understood . LOL . How ironic .
They say . Im not the one who deserves the best . Yeah . I dont . But I dont think I deserve the worst either . its okay . Carry on talking about me . Im fine . Heartbreaks wont kill . Its not a major heart attack like a disease . Its just some stupid pain in your heart . Yeah . They said I didnt care anymore . How would they know ? I was just giving personal space . And yeah , I did avoid you guys . Why ? because even if I joined you guys , your topics were always those I know nothing about . Im only physically there . I never knew what you guys talked about . Well . Its okay . You can not trust me . But you should know that you guys were the ones I trusted most . But if the ones I trusted most wouldnt even trust me for some chat topics . Yeah . We chat . Happily . But think . Its only when you guys were short of the other . I was just a substitute .
Think . If I wasnt one , think about the groupings . Groupings were always surrounding you , her , and just another her and some random guys . What about me ? Why am I always left out ? no . I shouldnt say it was always . I am remembered when someone is absent . Yeap . Absence . That is what I feel whenever Im with you all . I dont feel the belonging I get from the past anymore . Is it just me ? Maybe . But you guys just totally ruined my mood . I cant eat , I cant sleep . I cant do anything right . Fuuck heartbreaks . Fuuck heartbreakers . I want a fuucking perfect world . I cant live without you guys . But , you guys can always go on without me . Its okay . Its okay . I shall just secretly stare from a corner . And wish so much for the past . Yeah . You can say Im lying again . But think . Have I ever lied to you ?