L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


MMV Craze is back ! OWH NO ! D:
Monday, August 22, 2011

YEAH ! Okay so Im back to making MMVS ! I dedicate this one too all my awesome friends . (: This song's crazier by taylor swift and I really love it . Heyyy . Would you mind helping me subscribe to me on youtube too ? OH AND . Tell me if I should continue this MMV in the CBOX ! Comments and subscribes and deeply appreciated . :3 Haha , I guess this is one of the best MMVs I've ever made (:

Yeah , spent 2 days , yesterday 2hours and today 2hours . Makes it 4hours .. Haha quite productive right ! :3 If Im ever gonna finish this , I aim to do it by next Sunday ! :3 Yay ! Then my mixpod can be inserted with this awesome MMV I made by myself ! -proud of myself- LOL . Okay , time to go revise math . Dont wanna fail anymore ): Tmr's PE again .. Sigh . Sit and reach , i hate you . Forever . ):



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)