L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Lalalala,lalalala,jordyn'sworld.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
" I think Im ugly , and nobody wants to love me , just like her I wanna be pretty , I wanna be pretty , Dont lie in my face Cause I know Im ugly . " - 2NE1 Ugly .

Woah seriously , 2NE1 is like every girl's diary . They know exactly what kind of song can leave an impression . And thats why , I love them . HAHA THEY ARE SO AWESOME . I know . But Im not to that extent that whoever badmouthed them or whatever , I would insult their favourite girl or guy group too . Pfft , they are all suuckers . I mean , all groups are awesome in some way . Even I am awesome in some way ~ - bhb - HEEHEE . :D Well okay , national day's over . I had fun speaking loads of Singlish . like almost everyday in my life ._. PFFT . Im proud to be Singapoarheaneesh :D < See ? I love to mispell words and then laugh at it . :D I think Im awesome like that . pfft , shut up if you dont think so . :p

Yeah . As for the past situation Im in , pfft . I know you all are out there to spite me and whatever . Blah blah blah . Pfft . The past is over . And whats over cannot be changed , much less undone . SO , Move on (: . " You can be lonely right now , but remember , there are many friends out there just that they are still strangers to you . " - MYSELF . (: Heehee . I know . Im l.a.m.e . But pfft , at least Im creative enough to keep updating my blog with awesome stuff ? Dont you agree ? :D Yeah . If you dont its okay . Its my blog anyways :p . Sayonara ~ Off to draw some pictures :D I love drawing . (: k bai .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)