L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Flashback to when we said forever and always .
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Just in case you have some reading difficulties , the image says . " In the end , we only regret the chances we didnt take , the relationships we were afraid to have , and the decisions we waited too long to make . "

No , I dont really regret anything . But it just makes me wonder . Where did the ' forever and always ' you mentioned went . To other people I guess . What more can I say ? (: Sometimes , you just gotta lose some , and gain some . In my context , I think Im more on the losing end eh ? Well I guess Im kinda used to it already . o_o" I guess . GUESS . See it ? I GUESS . So quit asking . ._.

Pfft Im in no bad mood . I just LIKE TO TALK LIKE THAT . Got a problem ? -.-" . Whatever . See that chatbox up there ? Complain all you want . And see who even gives a damn about it . Not me . Maybe just you , who would complain . But me ? Im just gonna read it , leave it there , and laugh at how foolish you are . :D - sarcastic -

Yeah okay . Geog test is coming up right ? ~ Gambateh neh minah ! [ Jiayous everyone ! ( in jap ) ] . And to Nicole , HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY ! (: [ Just afraid I couldnt blog on your actual birthday , heehee . ] Sayonara peeps :D

P.S. I still love you ;




FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)