L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Fears . And more fears .
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
" I wish I had the courage to say I love you .. "

There are many things I want to say , but everytime I see you , my throat gets choked up . And no voicr would come out . I guess I lost my courage . Maybe its because I fear the consequence . Or maybe , Im just behaving like a coward . Either way , I feel pathetic ): But I guess everything's fine . One day I would overcome all these fake fears and finally stand up , right ? Everyone's gotta go through that . I think ? :D

Anyways , went out with Andriea , Zhi Hao and Brandon after AMC today . Haha it was freaking awesome . Frozen yogurt is awesome and you can't deny it ! UH-UH ! - shake finger - LOL . Okay I think this is so lame . Anyways , looking forward to next meeting .. :D On sat ! :D So for now .. Hasta La Vista babes ~ :3

P.S. I dont wanna fear anymore ):



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)