There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Gomensai , Digimon frontier zhenzhen shinka . ):
Sunday, August 21, 2011
My head . Its like its bursting . This world is a world of cruelty and insanity . But now I know , the world is deemed with sufferings everywhere . So I wont start asking ' Why Me ? ' but instead I should start thinking about ' Why not me ' . Each time one person starts asking why his or her life is so pathetic , he or she is overestimating himself or herself too much . Arrogance . Arrogance will soon cause one's downfall ..
Well anyways . :o . Im back to making MMVs :D . Am currently making one with the song Crazier (: Preview will most probably be up on youtube by next Sunday :DD -excited- Well , its 5 more months to my super awesome long-awaited birthday C: . I just hope I get a domokun ! C: I will hug whoever buy it srsly ! C: