L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Discarded and welcomed .
Monday, August 15, 2011
" You lift my feet off the ground , you spin me around . You make me crazier , crazier . Feels like Im falling and Im , lost in your eyes . You make me crazier , crazier , crazier .. "

It was then I realised that feeling was always present just unnoticed . Probably because of the lack of courage . But things are meant to change , and who knows what would happen . I wish I could fly , but I know I dont have wings . And wings wont just grow out of nowhere . So get realistic , Jordyn .

Im just here waiting for that one guy to lift my feet off the ground and spin me around . Making me crazier every second . But I guess it would never happen . Pfft , who would ever like such a stupid bitch like me :o . So Im just gonna remain fantasising about my life and you have no right to bother with me cos' its not true ! :D I think Im awesome like that . Well everyone have their own perspective , so if you think I aint awesome , then I aint . But to me , I think I am . So . Yeah :D P.S. That red cross up there is meant for you to press it when you wanna close something . For example , my blog . :D LOL . Just kidding .

Haha I bet you can tell Im more cheerful now right ? Hmm . Maybe its because I finally got over it . Yeah I can say I got over it . But a piece of me will always be there reminiscing . Its not like its something that you can just abandon when you feel like it . But baby , stay strong . Im not going back , cos' I know you deserve better . Much better than a sister like me (: Go find your own pals . And I'll have mine as well .

It marks the end . Im just waiting for everything I ordered to arrive . Then I'll give it all to you . Regardless of the date . Whats the date anyway ? 20th ? Damn , of all days , my birthdate . ): Well okay . YEAH 5 months to my birthday . LOL abit long eh ? Prepare you $$ and presents I tell you ! :D Okay off to study for geog ct tmr , jiayous everyone !

P.S. I wanna feel the joy of receiving presents ):



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)