There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Colours blurred and lines faded .
Sunday, August 7, 2011
"And now the rain starts pouring down, but that doesnt mean my eyes will soon be turning red."
I recall many people telling me about crying in the rain . Why ? Because nobody can tell if the water on your face are raindrops or tears . But I think its stupid . Crying is to vent your emotions . You dont go around just crying in the rain or whatever . You just cry . Alone . In your room . Where nobody will see and ask about what happened . (:
So I told myself to let go . I guess I did try . Im not even close to letting go completely yet . Maybe just a percent of it is gone . But how am I suppose to just erase everything of you in my life when memories of us keep playing back on my mind ? Pfft . It sucks to be me . (:
Yeah . Kay . Anyways , went FOP with my all-awesome cell mates yesterday ! :D FOP is awesome manz . :D You can really feel the enthusiasm of Christians in Singapore ! The whole Indoor Stadium was filled with people :D And we're just there to worship and praise this wonderful God . Isnt it just awesome and heartwarming to know that there are so many Christians in Singapore who shares the same joy as you do ? :DD
Yeah okay , anyways . Tomorrow's the day of celebrating national day in AHS . HAHA . Yeah so its 8/8 tmr :D Heehee . Happy advanced National Day . [ I hope you can tell that I am not trying to be sarcastic ] But whatever :p .