There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Loneliness causes me to sink .
Saturday, August 27, 2011
And so , it was just another typical day . Okay maybe not so typical .. Awesome perhaps , with the cell (: hahas ! But today , something just got me stunned . Like so stunned I just went completely speechless .
A friend of mine just randomly asked me what my biggest fear was . I just stoned there . I really didnt know what to reply . But I eventually did . With ' Being Alone ' as an answer . Yes . I was afraid of being alone . Especially the loneliness of being at a place only physically . And not mentally . A.K.A , being left out .
I know right , Im 14 years old ! How can I still contain such childish fears inside me ? But everyone is bound to be afraid of something , and trust me , the feeling of being alone is creepy . It buries you , eats you up , and makes you have the feeling that nobody cares . True , who would care about me ? Maybe myself . But other than that , I doubt anyone else .
My heart hurts , and so does my back . Although the hurt is different , it still slowly eats me up . Should I just go for an operation ? But Im so afraid , what if I wont make it through ? I really have no idea .