L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Wednesday, July 27, 2011
People around you might just tell you . " God ? What !? LOL . How can you believe in such fake tales ? " But your just gonna turn around and tell them ' God , is real . And all you have to do , is trust in Him . And this trust , is something that is real . And nothing can break apart this relationship . " This is what I learnt , through real experience . Im not kidding . God , is someone who can really grant you what you want with just believing in Him . And what's more , its free . Why wouldnt anyone go to Him ? He cure broken hearts , mend broken souls . This God , is irreplaceable . Thats why , I would NEVER EVER give up on Him .

What happened was this : I was banned from going to church . Then , I prayed . Prayed hard , just to get back in . Not just me , my friends too . They prayed for me . I was so touched :) . I guess God is someone who knows what I truly need . Friends . Anyway , back to the point . My prayer , I mean our prayers were answered ! I was allowed back to church ! So the first thing I ever did was .. To thank this wonderful and loving God . He is so amazing . In fact , there is really no words to describe someone like Him . So I really truly love him . Thank God , praise the Lord ! (:



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)