L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


No other words to say than " I give up . "
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Indeed . I don't know where I will be going . But I know one day without you , is like flying without wings . Its impossible . But for all I know , if one day you decide to leave me , Im just gonna remember that it wasn't me who decided to leave , but it was you who gave me up . I dont really dare to think about whats gonna happen tomorrow . The day after tomorrow . Or maybe even longer . But I know that what Im facing right now , is enough to drag me to hell . And even though you might not notice me anymore , I'd still watch , as you laugh , and as you cry . Because I know , even if you wont be there for me anymore , I'd still be there for you . As the song ' Just so you know ' says , its really getting hard to be around you . There are so many things I cant say . Its no longer the same as before . That , I know . But when you leave me , dont bother saying goodbye . For I know , I cant bring myself to say it to you . It would just continue hurting me further . However , I believe . 10 years down the road , if I ever meet you again . I would pretend not to recognise you . But truly , I would be so proud of what you've become . And if it was possible , I wish you would just forget me . So I could stand infront of you , and say ' hi ' for the first time again . Because I really dont wanna forget about , you .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)