L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Live , Love , Cry .
Thursday, July 28, 2011
I hate to put it that way , but uh . After all those things you did , Im sorry to say but YOUR A TOTAL BITCH . SO SUCK IT BITCH -'- . Fancy you doing all those things behind my back thinking I would never know but you know what ? Its the total opposite . So rejoice your failure . Im not stepping down . Never . Not when you , a bitch can be around while I cant . And by the way , if you are reading this blog , please learn to get some manners and seriously fuck off from my life . Cant you see your totally annoying ? -.- . Stupid voice , stupid everything . Sucking up , trying to be a friend , yet stabbing a knife into my back . Bitch , you should just vanish and die . To other readers : Im sorry if this is a little offensive but what this person did was too much to endure . Anyway , next point . Let's get off this bitch -.- .

" Music is life . Without music , there is no life . Without life , there is no music . It is interdependent . But why wont you be my music , to be there when there is me . Now there is only life , but where is the music to carry on this life ? " You promised that I would be able to hear you like I listen to music everyday . But now , what I only hear are empty promises which would never be fulfilled . Why ? When it was the past , I know it wouldn't end up like this . But , i have no say over it now . And thats why I choose to say , Im just gonna bite my lips and move on . Without you .
But when I eventually stop thinking about you . I would start thinking about . ' What truly is love ' . What does it really mean to say ' I love you ' to someone ? Is it just a quote which hangs around your mouth ? Or is it some phrase that impact you so much that you can just grow wings and fly . I dont know . Everyone have different perceptions on ' Love ' but no one person can ever truly know the true meaning of love .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)