L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


I will continue waiting .
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
" You shall be Spongebob and I shall be Patrick . And when you are gone , I will keep waiting for you to come back . Because that's just the way its supposed to be . " That would be what I would say when it was the past . Now , I guess I would say " When your leaving , I wont stop you . You've changed and I dont seem to know you anymore . " Indeed . I dont recognise you anymore . No longer . Its changed . In the past , we used to sit together , talk about the randomest thing in life . Now , its me staring at you as you did what we used to do together . Except , that person beside you isn't me anymore . Who am I to say anyway ? Im just another stranger . Besides , I learnt that jealousy is a sin . I wont be jealous . Although , I really miss the times . But , with the bottom of my heart , I just hope you will be happy . Even without me ..



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)