There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Dont ever give up .
Monday, July 18, 2011
" Even when its hard to conquer , dont give up . There is always sunshine behind that rain . And if your lucky , you might even be rewarded with a rainbow . (: " - nomster which is aka me LOL .
Okk . So today went back to school after the tiring and awesome Alpha weekend ! :D haha , still very tired leh . First period Chinese some more ._. Almost died . But well , I managed to last thru haha . OHOH . I met WeiTian jie for bible study today . Got 1 step closer to God , which I really appreciate it for her to take her time to come down for the sake of us . This I think , its God's grace and its really mighty (:
I also learn this thru the bible study session today . " Those who has God's Son have a life . But those who do not have God's Son does not have a life . " I think its really meaningful . Okay , for non Christians , this verse is about like accepting God and Jesus . As you all know , all of us are sinful and Jesus died for our sins to form a bridge in able for us , human to come into contact with God . But firstly , I just wanna tell you all that Christianity is not just a religion . It is a relationship with God . So , whatever good deeds you do , you will not be able to reach God , unless you truly believe in Him . (: Of course , many of us will have doubts and thats what these 5 weeks are for . To clear all of our doubts against God and Jesus , and strengthening our faith in Him . Definitely , I wont give up on this God . For He has never given up on me from the start . (: Isn't He just so mighty ?
Lets end of with a prayer ? :D
Dear Father , I just want to thank You again for this opportunity to get closer to You . Although we might be sinners , because of Your grace and Your love for us , we are reconciled . And that , I truly am glad to say so . Upon knowing You , and accepting You into my life . I learnt not to hesitate to say that You , are my God . And I am Your child . I would no longer deny that I am a Christian . For You are the best God , and You know whats best for me . Everything is planned and my life is all laid out , slowly taking place as it happens . So God , thank You for giving me such a wonderful life . In Jesus name I thank you , Amen . (: