There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
There is no specific reason to this .
Monday, July 25, 2011
Have you ever met this someone . Who just calls your name in his most casual way yet it sounds so . SOO . Like OMG I WANT TO DIE . Kind of thing ? Well maybe you had but Im still waiting for this someone to appear :3 . Im such a dreamer . Who would actually sound special LOL . Hmm . I should start calling and talking to myself . ' JORDYN ! ' - pedo face at mirror - Ew wth . ._. . Okay uhm . I got grounded . GROUNDED I TELL YOU . Its like freedom being taken away from me ): And theres not quite a specific reason ): . Such unreasonable act .. Worse thing ? I just got to know God , got to attend church , and now everything is being taken away from me ! I cant even hang out with my cell ! I mean , I finally found a place where I can actually fit in and just because of one stupid call that my form teacher gave to my mum , everything was taken away . But I wont give up . Im just gonna keep praying to this God who listens and answers my prayers . That , I believe would happen . So long as I dont lost faith . So I guess through this , I finally understood how much Christianity meant to me and how God had changed my life . When is the one day where Im finally allowed to be a Christian openly in my family ? I dont like to hide the fact of who I really want to be .. And , I dont wanna lie to reunite with God and my pals anymore . Its like sinning to get my sins removed . How ironic ._. .
Well , but I know that its gonna come one day . All I have to do is be patient and study hard , do well for my exams . Thats my priority . Of course , its not of a higher place than getting closer to God , but I know that mum only wants my results to improve . So maybe , when I can finally see an improvement in my results , I can probably go back to Church and reunite with God and my pals ! :3 OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THAT ): . I mean , its where I truly belong . And where I wanna be . Every single stress is taken away from me . There , only happiness . And its where I can get my happiness back from all the solitude . So no matter what , Im definitely going back . Even if it means defying my mum .. I know respect is highly regard in the biblical rules but . I cant stand the way they expect me to follow their religious views .. Im different ! And if they had came to know God , they would understand too , right ? So Im not really defying her , just following what I wanna do .. ): Sigh , this is so irritating and totally infuriating . Guess all I can is wait . But .. Before I go ..
Father , I just want to thank You for giving me a chance to going to church and getting closer to You , and my cell . Father , I know that life as a student in school is not going perfectly well but You had given me another alternative source of happiness which is through my cell . So Lord I just wanna praise You and thank You so much for everything You have ever given me . I know nothing I do can repay You for Your love , Your grace and Your mercy . So I really want to give thanks to You and Lord I just want to continue to pray to You . Please Father , bless me with the knowledge of how to deal with the current situation Im stuck in . Father , help me open my parent's eyes and let them see , Lord , that You are the one for me . And that I belong to You . Father , I just want to pray that You can help me with my studies and help me focus on what is my top priority now , other than getting closer to You each day . Father , also grant me to strength to continue the student life even though I might not be able to attend Church every week now . But Father , I also hope that You would help me to go back to church as soon as possible , to reunite with You , and my family in Christ . All these I pray in Jesus' most precious name , Amen .