L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


This is who I am .
Sunday, July 24, 2011
" Im beautiful in my way , cos God makes no mistakes . Im on the right track , baby I was born this way . Don't hide yoursel fin regret , just love yourself and your set . Im on the right track , baby I was born this way ! "

To me , everyone has a reason to be beautiful . It doesnt have to physically . You can be beautiful on the outside , but what's more important is your appearance on the inside . If everyone appreciates you because of your outer appearance , you would never know the meaning of true friends . Because , once you lose your beauty on the outside , your just another ordinary man . Or maybe , worse than the ordinary . Because your beauty would have caused your arrogance . This is what I've learn to be .

God gave each and everyone of us a reason to live . He chose us not because of what He forces us to be . Instead , He chose us because He know that we are the ones who can carry out what He have for us . I know , I just got grounded and everything . But for all I know , losing the freedom of going to church isnt going to end it all . That , I know that God wouldnt end it either . He came so far , and He finally managed to bring me back to where I belong . And I know , He wont give up on me that easily .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)