L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


An Unchangeable Truth ;
Friday, June 3, 2011
Heehee , so today I did absolutely nothing except for rotting . Haha no luh , I stayed at home and did the geog project ^-^ Stage one of projects cleared . WOO . So happy (: haha , I got smsed spammed . Pfft , but well , I like the fact that I receive smses ! Wanted to go to Each a Cup today but Megan wasnt free , so we kinda postponed it to Sunday . However , I FOUND ALOT OF JOBS TODAY ON THE INTERNET ! (: Now the next step is to call them up and ask them ! Woo , so excited . :D Oh and about the church camp . I might not be able to make it :/ sigh , gotta send my mum off to the airport , then after that got personal stuff to do . SIAN . PFFT , I cant make it to camp , damn it lah ! Walao , why must everything clash ! ): Its okay , we still have guitar farewell chalet , that , I promise I will make it AT ALL COSTS . But trust me guys , AHGUITAR is awesome and I really wont forget you guys (: You are all awesome okay ? Jor loves you ! (: harhar , Celeste is spamming me sms now , and I like it :p She thinks this face -> :< looks like an alien from sesame street . OMG , great minds think alike ! Sisters ! (: yeahyeahyeah , I cant wait for school to reopen , or at least , for guitar prac to resume . You know like seriously how DEAD BORING it is to stay at home ? PFFT . At least have some outings or smth ! This is dead boring ): . Oh well , guess it isnt so bad . BUT I MISS GUITAR PRAC MAX ! ): Miss all the epicness , the joy , the laughter , and every single AHGUITAR memory ! Sec 4s are leaving and sigh , they are all so nice and awesome ): Without them , AHGUITAR is still awesome , but not that . Well , but we have our cute little juniors with us now ! (: Hahas , one day , we will shine in SYF and get that GWH . Or PWD we call it (: Harhars , cant wait any longer for that day , Sec 2s , we are proud of AHGuitar , but 2 years later , let AHGUITAR be proud of us ^-^



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)