L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Will I ever find your footprints in the sand ?
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
' I'll carry you , when you need a friend . You'll find my footprints in the sand ; ' Please , please dont lie to me anymore . Make it real , make it true . Turn it into reality . Maybe Im being naive in trusting you again , but I know , you surely can be trusted . No one heart can be broken twice , but one heart can be mended , even when scars remain . I want to be the one that carries that heart , broken with scars , yet mended with band-aid . Even though I might fail time and again , my faith in you will never fade , cos one day , we will both realise we actually liked each other as friends . So girl , dont fred , you might not have woken up from your dreams , but one day , let me be the one that wakes you up . And until that day , I wont give up , cos baby your my firework ;



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)