There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Gone , with the wind ;
Saturday, June 4, 2011
You know sometimes , we just wanna sit back , and enjoy the wind ? Haha . Theres a phrase saying gone with the wind , is that really what you did to me ? Or was it another disappearing act of those who learn magic ? Well , Im not sure . But I know that one day , Im gonna look back at this and start crying . However , I have no promises that you will stay forever in my heart . Happiness are lies . They dont last forever . But you can make it last , just by keeping it in our hearts . Friends , love , everything . Every moment deserves to be cherished and kept as precious memories . It took me long enough till I realised that eh . So today , I went for my spinal check up again . Turns out , it worsened . :/ Sigh , devasting yet someone , so close , told me to stay positive . Idk how Im gonna do it , but Im still doing it . Its just a curve , who cares ! It doesnt make life imperfect ! Besides , I found a job today . Each a cup , White sands ! (: Im gonna start working and build my own future . Its time I take a step to my own life . I cant keep relying on my awesome family anymore . Megan's coming with me to work (: Lets hope it all works out . (: Class outing's on June the 15 . Hmm , wondering if I can make it since I would most probably have a holiday job going on . I will try my best to make it though , for my awesome sister . (: Her birthday's nearing . Just another month , and I got just the thing for her . Hope she likes it :/ .
Ooh , and the awesome Cadaver went for scar today . Well , supposedly scar , but we ended up with Targa as well cos some body , idk who , went to summon a targa . Hmm . How interesting LOL . Made benny kor wait outside for 2 rounds in vain :/ . Oh well , but I finally got my Targa helm . Turns out , targa was nerfed to be the same standard as Scar . LOL , fail damage . Hmm , Im wondering if I would be able to get my chaos zak soon . :/ I sound like a hat collector omg . Well , yeah . I didnt make plans to go back to maple but getamped is seriously getting stupider . I mean , bug here bug there . Pfft , cant even play a good game anymore . ): But , I still trust in getamped . Hmm , I also went back to Audition . Everything's great , I improved ! I found out that Gerald's birthday's the following week . Have no idea what to get for him . Should I just buy cash and get him audi clothes ? Hmm .. Idk leh omg . Oh , and visit my blogshop [ though its not open , LOL ] It will officially be opened by the 3 awesome people on the 6th of june . A nice and auspicious day right ? IKR ! LOL . Okay then , see ya there ! Ooh , but if you wanna have a first hand preview of the blogshop , feel free to visit it . The link's at the bottom there . To this blog's right hand side (: Haha , enjoy ! (: Adios ! Time to catch 11:11 and go to bed ! Its just 1 more minute to 11:11 guys ! Remember to wish ! (: Love you :D