There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Forbidden Tears .
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
"Everybody wants happiness , nobody wants pain . But you cant have a rainbow , without a little rain . " Isnt this quote just simply fabulous ? 4 lines , yet truly explains life . Sometimes , we must undergo what we call ' obstacles ' before we can really understand the taste of happiness . No doubt the suffer might be tough , but still , we must go through it before we can reach the other end right ? Everyone wants to get to the other end , but for every reward , there is a sacrifice . And that sacrifice , is the pain and suffer you get when dealing with the ordeal . (: Heaheah , so today didnt do much eh ? Except for dealing with thh 'slut' in my cbox o-o" . Well , perhaps thats the ordeal of the day . I feel so much happy cos after all the insults , he/she/it is finally gone ! (: Heehee ! (: I mean like seriously , pfft , impersonate me , insult me and my friends . No balls o-o" What a disgrace to mankind .. Should just vanish from Earth like totally ! UGH . Hate people like that , dare to scold but dont have the guts to state their name . I know , they are ashamed of themselves (: . Haha , okay so 2 more days to camp . I HAVEN EVEN PACK A SINGLE THING LOL . Well , I should just hire a bag-packing maid , omgosh . ): . Im so lazy to do anything . I havent file my Chi file and Math file too ! OH SHIIT AND SCIENCE . Darn , die already lol . I bet Im gonna get a green form this time ! Well , but I bet everyone is gonna get a green form once in their AHSlife . I mean , some of the teachers are so uber crazy lah ! Take the toad for example . ._. . Sorry if you dont know who is the toad , but to those who know , heehee . I bet you agree (: Haha , I cant believe time actually passes by so fast . Its the 10th day since we're back in Singapore from our China trip . Sigh , I miss everything about China except all the problems we had there ): . Everything was so perfect but something has to ruin it . Sigh :/ . Guess thats what life's all about ! Gotta live it , and stay calm (: Heehee , getamped's getting me hooked on these days , wonder why .. Maybe its because I enjoy the joy of killing . Omg , I sound like a chiko waiting to kill someone .. LOL . Okay , time to go ~ I wanna continue my killing spree ! YEAH ! Tomorrow going shopping (: cant wait :p