L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Existent or just another dream ?
Monday, June 6, 2011
Angels . Are they really existent ? Or are they just another dream human believes in ? But if its just a myth , who are those granting our wishes at every 11:11 , every shooting star . And who is there to lift us up , when we believe our 'wings' have forgotten how to fly ? Angels ? Or just another wishful thinking . Well , I used to think angels are for real . Hmm , kinda foolish aint it ? But I guess I still trust them afterall , since I still do make wishes at every single 11:11 . Do I really think they will come through ? Or am I just going along with the crowd ? I dont know . But I really do hope wishes can be granted though . How nice would it be if everyone's wishes can be granted at our call . Wealth , friendship , everything can be gained in a split-second . Isnt that totally out of this world ? I mean , WOW . I dont get it , I mean , some people say Im an idiot for believing in supernatural stuff . But , do they really have to put it in such a way ? Okay , they might not believe in them but many still do and well , if they really do exist , wouldnt that heart their feelings ? ): . How inconsiderate , my gosh . Haters will hate , for sure ! Ohhh , I just remembered , todays the 6th . Sheet , I was supposed to open up my blogshop with Celeste and Megan . WELL . They are only free tmr , guess its postponed then ! Haha , just received a call from my senior , Wei Jie . So elated , hes our leader for the church camp this year ! (: AHGUITAR UNITE . Woots ! (: Haha , he just told us what our group name was and stuff . Ours is I THINK zuza , I have no idea what is that . I dont even know if its the correct name . My gosh . I feel so fail . Okay , I am a failure . But , GAHH . Omg , I need to stop failing . Especially academically ! My gosh , my results are so suckish ): I dont wanna drop out or anything ! AHHHHHHHH . -sky drop down- Omt man , what am I supposed to do . I want my results to improve yet Im not doing anything :/ Im just so lazy . But what can I do , IM JORDYN ! JORDYN FOR FUUCK'S SAKE LOL .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)