There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
An Epic Day Out (:
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Omnomnomnomnnom ! Yepp ! Im eating my stickys ! (: HAHAHA ! Went out with Megan today to get them after bowling with Sherwin (: Yay ! So long since I last met him . You know he was wearing striking pink ? And then I came down the escalator Im like ' Wa , whos that gay wearing striking pink ' Turns out it was him and I was like . Omfg . So the first thing I said ' You look so gay . ' Then he stare at me and said striking is good , catches attention and I was like o_o" . Haha , then after 2 bowling games I went over to meet Megan ^-^ It was much fun , first spamming Celeste :p . Teehee , sending the same thing at the same time , awesomeness ! Haha , then we sms until we missed the Clarke Quay stop . Awesome right ? Then we take back , ALMOST miss also . LOL . Fail max ! Haha , but I have to admit , we were damn high :B . YEAH ! Then bought sticky ^-^ I bought 2 packs of ' I love you ' and 1 Rainbow Rock :D My favourites ! Teehee , wondering why I need two ' I love you ' s ? Cos one is for Sister ! ^-^ Teehee . Then we headed for Bugis :D Hmm , did plenty of stuff . But first thing we did was to buy Old Chang Kee cheesy sausage . Omnomnom . Then we saw the sales lady like putting the ultra mega big sized fishball and she put alot at once so FREAKING BOUNCY ! LOL . We laughed like mad man ! Haha then went to Kinokuniya . :D Awesomeness there . But wont reveal what happened cos it was kinda embarrassing for me ! :x HAHA ! Then I wanted to drag Megan for neoprints , turned out that we decided to camwhore with phone lolol . Then we went into Zinc , omg the bags there is somehow freaking expensive . Idk leh , it seems more exp then those at Tamp Mall .. Hmmm .. Yeah then went to Iluma . Bought Koi which we later threw away cos we suddenly remembered that our mums told us not to drink cos of the food poisoning thing ! OMG ! We drank alot alr sia ! Then we went Bugis Street xD . Very disgusting leh , we walk walk walk then saw this sex shop . -puke- GROSS . So we chiong back to Mrt station then went to Each A Cup East Point . I heard Each A Cup is recruiting sstudents as workers for the June holidays ! Imma go for the interview tomorrow ! ^-^ Hope I succeed , I NEED MONEHHH and things to do over the holiday of course ! I would be dead bored manx ! Haha thats all , Celeste is spamming me sms omg . Cya later , blog pals ! ^-^