L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


I tried .
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Sometimes its really kinda hard to not let things affect you no matter how hard you try . Maybe sometimes , its just destined how things start and end . For me , I wish life would just end , effortlessly . I had enough of it . Everyday , its problems and problems arising . Why cant I ever have a day where nobody gives a fuuck and just carry on with their own stupid , innocent and perfect life ? Darn fuucks . All I want is someone who is there . Someone to accompany me , when Im sad , happy , or even lonely . I dont need anything else ! Why do they have so many friends , so many . SO MANY . While I have none . What have I ever done to deserve this ? Where did I go wrong ? What did I do ? I dont know . Maybe , Im just that someone who never will see the light in life .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)