L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


I APOLOGISE :/
Monday, May 16, 2011
Sorry for not updating .. Being busy these days , MYE and stuff like that . Well , actually , not so much of being busy , but being hurt . Psychologically and physically . I dont get it , why am I always the one targeted for things ? Am I not being good enough ? Or am I just destined to face such a life ? Im getting sick and tired of this . Its like nobody understands but I still have to pull through alone .. MYE's killing me too . Stressing me out like a jerk . Why cant teachers understand what WE , students face ? 2 exams in a day , weird schedule , come on , give us a break ! I totally flunked my exams thanks to such schedules . UGH . This is getting like super infuriating . Hope someone could just complain to the MOE and CANCEL OUT ALL EXAMS . Well anyways , 6 more days to CHEENA ! :D Im excited . WOO . But I dont have jeans ._. HOWHOWHOW . Cher say must wear jeans leh . Die la ? Pfft . But I dont feel like giving a damn . Im gonna sneak out at night for sure anyways . Only guai kias stay in hotel rooms during curfews . LOL . Oh well , I guess there are many guaikias in our class but for me , Im definitely not on of those guai kias . Pfft nerds . I mean like seriously , why cant they just get a life lol . ._.



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)