L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


CHINA !
Monday, May 30, 2011
(: Jor is back from Chinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :D Hahas , gonna blog again le . Lets summarise the trip okie ? :D
Day one :
-Reached airport at 5.30 to have breakfast . [Coffee and toast at T3, woots !]
-Mass sms people cos I was bored and didnt eat much for breakfast :x
-First person I met was Mr Neo . [-.-]
-Talked to many people , fly ! :D
-Arrived at GuangZhou , excited max .
-Lunch :D HAHA Lunch was super epic . Our table ate the most , and fastest . And ChinKhang was epicly funny . Topple this topple that . We call it the ChinKhang disease :p
-Science Centre . Abit sian , but camwhore a lot ! :D Check out my facebook for photos :p
-Dinner :D Haha dinner didnt eat as much lah , all abit full . But we're all scared of the ChinKhang disease .
-NIGHT MARKET ! SHOPSHOPSHOP !! :D HAHA . Celeste you rock ! :D
-Hotel . Hmm pretty much as what I expected . High class enough ! :D
-Shared room with HuiTing . It was a little awkward as it was the first day , but I survived ! :D
Day two :
-Set off for school . Super awkward lahs ! They arranged a 'meeting' thing then we must answer the school's questions posted to us . WAH ! Super scary mans . But everything we say is like green form green form . HAHA the epic life of AHS .
-Lunch : Didnt have the appetite to eat leh , not feeling that well that day loool . But well , still ate a little . GeXiang got the ChinKhang disease lol .
-Idk where la , forget le . Check facebook to see photos and see if you can recall where we went lol .
-SunZhongShan memorial . Super boring . So NgYen bought icecream and we nomnomnom .
-Dinner : Still did not have much appetite . Tried to eat afterall lol .
Day 3 :
-Back to school again . Now they are a little more noisy . Prolly cos not as shy ? Idk o_o
-Went to canton tower after lunch :D HAHA . Fear of heights came . So scared D: But megan helped overcome . I got pangsehed though lol .
-Went to uber sian museum . They put us there for 2hours . Like wtfuuck . -.-
-HaixinSha park . Hais , for that 45mins , I was alone . Dont ask , I got pangsehed as usual . ): Seasons change , people change ?
-Went shopping . Haha , went with Megan and Yuvonne . Bling bling shopping centres (Y) Bought 3 earrings , 3 shirts , 1 necklace and 1 geek specs for Celeste (:
-Went over to Megan's room and nomnomnom . :
__________BELOW IS NOT IN SEQUENCE COS I NEVER WRITE JOURNAL___________
Went to Megan's room and nomnomnom . Prank call many people ! LOL . Super funny mans . But idk why , everyone would guess my name first . Pffttt . But alot of people thought Si Xian was me too ! LOL . Wth . Haha , Guo Lao Shi was super uber cute ! :D Yeah then after that uh , I remember that we went shopping again . But didnt buy much , had alot of friendship problems lol . I guess its just that I dont really fit in ? Idk :/ I just got this feeling that I am not trusted and I am not remembered . Sigh . Do people really care ? Or am I there just as a tool to entertain them when they are left out ? ): Sigh , I dont wanna talk about it . Guess I'll stop blogging here . :/ Back in Singapore but problems still exist . Seasons change , things change , and you changed .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)