L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Teehee ? o_o
Monday, April 4, 2011
Uhh ; so yeah Im back into blogging :) I bet you all must be like 'pfft , Im gonna quit one day anyway" Yes , I will someday . When we grow old and turn pale and become skin and bones maybe . :p So yeah , hopes that Celeste , sister gets GOLD WITH HONOURS for her SYF ! :) Teehee . My only sister leh , must make me proud :p OH . Talking about today , there was Math test . I screwed it . -.-" Dont think wrong . I mean I flunked it . Teehee . :D So well , Im still thinking of a name for someone .. Hmm . I really have no idea . LOLOL . I guess I'll think tmr thens ~ Im tired of blog making for the day . -yawn- Okay , Im gonna get off the comp and get onto bed , sayonaras people :) Love you always , like always always always always always .. You know ? Always ?



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)