L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


So whats life ?
Friday, April 8, 2011
So like what the picture says , life is like an hourglass . When your feeling despair or anything, dont give up :) Like the hour glass , life wont run out , until eventually someone breaks it . But before someone breaks it , someone would always be there to turn it around and continue the simultaneous cycle . So , its not like as if your gonna die means you will die . Miracles do exist :) Teehee . So yeah , today had Literature practice again . I have a feeling I totally screwed it :( Oh well , I guess its all right for a start . Then I had a complete uncomfort because I had a lack of sugar . UGH ! The pain sucks :( But still , had to go for CCA . Syf's in 18 days OMG . Im so excited :D Gold with honoursss ! Aka platinum with diamond in guitar ^^ Teehee . Guitarians dream big ehh ! But well , we can do it ^^ Tmr going Bras Basah with 2 of my guitarmates . Gotta bring back the repaired spoilt guitars back to the guitar room ^^ Taking taxi there . Woo , this is the life ^^ And and gonna go out with sister and Megan on Sunday ! Woo , cant wait ^^ Movie , popcorn ! Muahahaha . Who cares about homework and SYF when you have your friends !? :D Wait uhh , Megan msn me . Okay . So well , discussing about Sunday . LOL . How romantique . :D Wait uhh . Celeste sms me . Wah I feel so busy . LOL . Okay so still discussing , aiya I think I go le lah . So lazy to blog , sms and msn at the same time . Somemore I need go sound my mousehunt horn :x Byebye !



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)