There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Oopsss :/
Monday, April 11, 2011
Oppsie . My sister say I dao her leh . Tsk , feel so guilty now .. But I didnt leh .. I did meh .. :( Sorry uhh awesome sister , I still love you kay :) Hahas so today was a totally awesome day ^^ Went out with Sister and Megan for lunch today ^^ Decided to go Movie this Sunday and go out again next Monday ! Woo ! :D Awesomezxc . :DD . Haha . You know uhh , it was damn epic when we went out today . We flipped a coin to decided where to eat , but in the end went to neither the both . So we went KFC instead ^^ All order the same thing cos they copy me LOL . But I dont mind , sisters mah xD Yea then we started talking and laughing and .. LOL NVM . I will not post the joke here cos its kind of personal :x Yeah then I started talking about fries in pepsi then mine ended up fries-filled . Then most epic of all , Sister stuff the fries into Megan's pepsi and the pepsi spilt onto her LOL . So wash wash wash and then Sister gtg . So like well , Megan look like she pee-ed on her skirt :x Heehee . Anyways , time to revise for test , BYE .