There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
OMGOMGOMG (Y)
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
OMG ! See how awesome and hot and definitely fabulous SHINee is !? Im TaeMin and Jonghyun biased btw :p Gosh their so cute and shuaiii ! (Y) Dont believe ? Go watch the mvs and listen to their songs on my music player on your right :D Teehee . So today we did KPOP dancing in school . xD So happy , but at the same time disappointed . Like OMG , we finally get to do KPOP dancing but we do on Sorry Sorry !? Totally envious of 2x[I forgot what class] that got to do Hello by SHINee ! AHH SCREAM !! Gosh gosh gosh , just the thought of learning hello makes me wanna screammmmmmm ! Heehee , so cute leh the songg ! D: Well but the lesson today was fun , thanks Mr Vernon ! :D Teehee , I found the website for the dance studio .. Wondering if I wanna go the J/Kpop dance course . Hmm .. Maybe I'll go after I sort of my time . But Im definitely gonna continue staying as a hardcore Kpop fan ! Kpop ftw ! (Y)