L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


The horrific truth :/
Saturday, April 9, 2011
So there're times when I really feel very very very left out . Its like as if nobody's there for me . I really like doodling lots when Im down . Sister knows that , and she sees thru every single act to pretend Im fine . Thanks loads sis , love you :) I like how you always make me smile on every worse days of my life . I like how you would comfort me and give me the attention no one else would . :) Well , back to the point of blogging . So today there was guitar prac :D So I went to school and saw Zhengjie and Xavier playing Taiti . So immediately , 'HI BITCH' was screamed into the air . So I was like o_o and Zhengjie was like 'come play lah ..' So I was like LOL WDF . Seriously bwg . Yeah then after that went to Bras Basah with Charmayne and Zhi Tao to collect the 4 repaired guitars ^^ Heehee . Take cab there and back , this is the life . Well anyways , tmrs outing cancelled :( Gonna miss you guys loads still ! But bleh whatever , we'll still meet ! I'll go buy sticky instead . MUAHAHAHA . ^^ Well , Im tired . I shall stop this very stop post . Sorry blog reader ! :p



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)