There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Another Beautiful Day ;
Sunday, April 10, 2011
I was randomly surfing the net when I saw this quote and I think its real meaningful and it really depicts friendship . I mean like , well . You dont need to be talking all the time with friends . Thats what true friendship is all about :) No awkwardness . xD So well , another boring Sunday , Sunday , gott.. Nvm . Screw that song . I had KFC for lunch :D Today supposedly at this time meeting Sister >< But well , since Megan not free then we postpone lor xD Haha . Its quite awesome to nua at home sometimessss . Eh I really got nth to post about . Except for the sky , the ground . Hmm okay , bye then :p